Best Shilajit (asphaltum) is known for its rejuvenating and aphrodisiac properties. It incorporates approximately 85 minerals and trace elements the human body needs to function optimally in addition to fulvic acid which helps the body soak up these minerals at a cellular level.
The place Best Shilajit Comes From
When direct solar rays pierce the Himalayan mountain areas, a sticky resin exudes. This resin is shilajit. Best Shilajit is especially discovered within the Himalayan ranges. The naturally formulating technique of shilajit may be very gradual, because it takes years to soften by sunlight alone. The overall amount of shilajit that’s obtained can also be very small. This would possibly have an effect on the standard and purity of shilajit which is an lively ingredient in a variety of Ayurvedic products.
Discovering Best Shilajit
Once you buy shilajit capsules you possibly can’t see what’s lying inside. Is the shilajit pure and of the best quality or is it one thing which can simply create a placebo impact?
There are specific checks which may make sure the purity of shilajit. You’ll be able to carry out these tests at home to make sure what you’ve got is actually prime quality.
- Shilajit dissolves in room temperature or warm water. As soon as dissolved, you possibly can see blackish or golden shades within the water.
- Shilajit does NOT dissolve in alcohol.
- When heated shilajit melts rapidly. When frozen it turns into hard like a stone.
- Shilajit has a unique quality. It absorbs heavy metals like mercury. If pure shilajit and mercury are combined collectively and stirred for a while, the mercury will dissolve into the shilajit. This test will not be recommended. Mercury is very toxic and may result in devastating results if correct care will not be taken.
- Shilajit doesn’t burn when uncovered to flames. When heated with a mini blow torch, shilajit melts and bubbles however doesn’t burn.
The rocks from which shilajit are obtained are of various types and qualities. In Ayurveda, shilajit is classified into 4 sorts: golden, silver, copper, and ferrous (based mostly on texture). Out of those, golden shilajit is taken into account the highest quality and ferrous is taken into account the bottom.
Buy Best Shilajit
₹3,450.00Add to cart
₹4,950.00Add to cart
₹6,950.00Add to cart
₹8,450.00Add to cartThe product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist